This is going to be quite long post, but no apologies there, all good and exciting. Here we go!
This is quite big thing for me, Kenny K's Krafty Krew had Guest Design Team spots for 3 (yes, THREE) months and naturally. For my own surprise and great pleasure, I was invited to join the team.
Kenny K's Krafty Krew is celebrating because it is the BIG 200!
Our theme is Banner Day which means you need to make or use on your project a banner or bunting. In addition to KennyK prize, we are offering 4 different gift certificates of $25 each on our 200th challenge celebration.
Here are the prizes for the 200th challenge:
- $25 for paper/ink to Stampin' Up http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/teresasstampinspot/
- $25 to Dies to Die For for dies http://www.diestodiefor.com/
- $25 GC to Dawn Lewis's shop at http://www.dawnlewis.com.au/
- $50 GC to KennyK's clear stamp shop (6 stamps) http://www.kennykstamps.com/clear-stamps.php
- $25 GC to KennyKdownloads digi shop (7 stamps) http://www.kennykdownloads.com/
Wow! Can't wait to see your creations, but before that I would like to share with you what I came up with. Here are "Dowager Countess" and Kenny K's newest digital stamp "Valet".
Dowager Countess enjoys a day in the garden because it brings shine in her eyes and she also enjoys a glass or two of champagne kindly served by Valet.
Red and white flowers homemade, as usual :)
Colouring - Letraset Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Embossing board - Keepsake (Glitter Girls) Once Upon a Time
Cutting die - Tonic Studios
Green paper - Lidl
Cardstock - Papermill Direct
Bunting - free cutting file from Bird's Cards and I cut is using Silhouette Cameo
Flat back pearls and hearts - all stash
Corner die: Joy! Crafts
Swirl die: Tonic Studios
Acetate window, card stock, pearls - all stash
Challenge or two I would like to take part: