Someone said to me lately that I've fallen in love with Tilda (Di Sixsmith!), I replied, no, not fallen in love, this is just a crush.
Colours are not showing correctly, because miss Tilda's dress and shoes are darker blue. Or could it be me? Serait-ce moi? Moi? Hih, I think so. Definitely.
One thing is for sure, I love coloring on kraft, and hope will improve :) Can you see embossed backing papers? Card is a bit dull, but with r-w-b it's sort of DIFFICULT! It doesn't matter who ever much you love the colours. Sometimes you just don't get it right. Hehe, this was my excuse :P
Image Magnolia Tilda something
Die cutting Marianne and Spellbinders
Roses homemade using Marianne die
Embossing by Fiskars plates (lovely)
Backing paper top: Tim Holtz Core'dination Kraft
Challenges this has been made for (of course also just for fun!)
- Sassy Cheryl's - #120 Celebrate Red White & Blue
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Red, White, Blue
- House of Gilli - Red, White, Blue
- Paper Pretties - Red, White and Blue
- Secret Crafter - #190 Red, White and Blue
- Poodles Parlour - Red White & Blue
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Your Favourite Colour Combo
The tiny reminder :) Here is my 200 bloggings candy.